How to remove emails from server after removing from Outlook?
- Start Outlook.
- On the File menu, click Info, and then click Account Settings.
- On the Email tab, select the Email Account.
- Click Change to open the Internet E-mail Settings dialog box and click More Settings.
- Click Advanced Tab.
- Then under delivery, tick Leave a copy of message on server.
- Tick Remove from server after 14 days.
- Tick Remove from server when deleted from ‘Deleted Items’.
- Click Ok.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
** When items are removed from the server after 14 days, this does not affect your outlook.